Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Transmogrification

Will players continue to use Blizzard's latest style?

Just read this post at the official forums and it made me think.
I like transmogrifying in the new patch. It puts emphasis that our characters are strong and not just our gear. Sometimes wearing a dress or shirt looks really bad with shoulders..
Or rogues, they're supposed to be stealthy and agile but all their shoulders are huge and glowing.
I hope this won't come off as rude, but if shoulders are supposed to be such high profile items, why is it that 9 times out of 10 I wouldn't wear them if they didn't give me stats?  They rarely ever actually complete a look and always just look like something that's just tacked on.  They're also always way too big, which is what causes them to clash so much in the first place.  Maybe a "Shrink Shoulder" option would be considered?

No comments:

Post a Comment